21 October 2009

old-ladies

ahoy! I am taking figure painting, and the new teacher Tom De Vita, is really something else! The class is awesome and my stuff is actually turning out pretty rad, ill give you a preview( some other day cuz my cameras dead, and I got work to do). im working on getting my portfolio together, which is kind of scary and at the same time exciting! Ive come to a realization im graduating with a bunch of people I know, I think were actually going to have a pretty big group out of the illustration department, ready to get there feet wet, haha. Iternship is also pretty rad, getting some stuff done for press, and some nice peices for the port, which is awesomeness.

some stupid doodle of me and Karla from the latest conversations of when well be old ladies with saggy noodle boobies, and ill be still rocking those skinny jeans like no other old lady haha.

No comments: