20 January 2010

Im making things in secret; behind your back

 I'm endeavoring on making a painting entitled "Space Traveler", here is a simple sketch, kinda ran out of room at the bottom, so the feet aren't going to look like that obviously. This is going to be 3'X5' let me know what you think, what I should change, or other criticisms, or not. its your choice really, i'm just sharing. Its going to have dead pallet for color. Im really thinking a lot about this since I don't want to end up hating it. Also have a few more things brewing under the covers... ill get to posting them some day.

Im also almost finished the "sketchbook" part of my portfolio, now all I have to do is the "portfolio" part, promo, clean up the resume, and finally business cards and we should be ready to go !  Im still really thinking on promo stuff, I want to make something different....hmmmmmm

1 comment:

OKAYKELLYK said...

this is so incredibly beautiful!!!
i love all the details and the patterns surrounding the figure. can't wait to see it when it's finished!
reminds me of an older version of Le Petit Prince~